Basic Search Tutorial (from EBSCO)
The EBSCO Results Page
Reading Articles in EBSCOHost
Search on the Go
My EBSCOhost allows you to save articles for future retrieva and unlocks other personalization features. You'll be able to:
- Set personal preferences
- Organize information gathered into folders
- View the folders of others and share your own folders.
- Following hot topics by creating RSS feeds and email alerts.
To set up your own account, follow these steps:
- Click the Sign In in the top toolbar of the screen.
- From the Sign In Screen, click the Create a new Account link.
- The Create a New Account Screen appears with Personal Account entered in the Account Type field. Fill in the fields on the Create a New Account Screen. When you have completed the fields, click Save Changes.
- If all the information was accepted, a message appears that provides your user name and password. Click OK. You will be automatically logged in as a personal user. You should note the user name and password you created so you can log in at a future session.
List of EBSCOHost Databases
EBSCOhost is really a collection of databases. The databases purchased by the Wisconsin DPI include resources appropriate to the needs of learners at every age and educaitonal level, as well as useful information for an informed citizenry. Listed below are those databases students at HUHS will find the most useful in their own studies.
DEFAULT for HUHS Students
Arts and Humanities Resources
Resources for Educators
Social Studies Resources
For your kid brothers and sisters!