You will be able to identify various forms of digital advertising via Facebook.
You will be able to use industry terminology while discussing Facebook Page Insights.
You will know how to create a professional Facebook advertisement.
You will analyze the various uses of digital advertising on Facebook.
For further learning...
Jon Loomer is a marketing consultant who specializes in social media. His blog offers both posts and resources for those using Facebook as a marketing tool. Below are a few of his useful tutorials.
- Embed a public facebook post in your website or blog
- How to add a recommendation box to your facebook page
- How to create a Facebook promoted post
- How to create a Facebook ad or sponsored story
- A simple way to drive traffic from Facebook to your website
- Little used Facebook ad tool: Domain sponsored story
Understanding Types of Facebook Ads
TASK: Facebook Ad Analysis
1. Review the information in slideshow below and locate a sample of at least 5 different types of Facebook ad. Save image (if using browser) or screen capture (if using your own Facebook feed).
2. Paste your samples into a Google Doc.
3. Analyze and provide the following information.
|AUDIENCE: Identify the target audience, including age and gender, as well as any other identifiable demographics.|
EVIDENCE: Explain your reasoning and the evidence you used to determine this.
4. Be sure to share your Google Doc with your teacher(s).